Thu, May 04|
Learning with Legends - Hadley Wood - Insurance for Professionals; Are you covered?
Join us as we go over the 10 things that Real Estate Professionals need to know about insurance and risk management. Do you have enough coverage? How about the RIGHT coverage?
Time & Location
May 04, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM PDT
About the Event
The world of Business Insurance is HUGE and having the right coverage is vital. As our markets are shifting, now more than ever you need to make sure your business and your personals assets are covered.
This month we welcome Hadley Wood CEO/Business Insurance Specialist and she will help us understand insurance for Real Estate and answer all our questions, things like:
- E & O Insurance/Professional Liability – what does it actually cover?
- Why I might need General Liability also?
- Do I need Cyber Liability coverage?
- Drone Coverage – Do I need this?
- EPLI Coverage – what is it and why would I need it?
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto – why might I need this?
- Contract Management
- The importance of documentation
- Additional Insured Endorsements for Subcontractors and Vendors
- Uninsurable Risks
Hadley Wood is the founder and CEO of H. Linwood Insurance Services and is a seasoned business insurance specialist. For over 20 years, Hadley has been helping all types of businesses find appropriate insurance products and craft specific risk management strategies that protect her clients and their
assets. Her personal, tailored approach and competitive markets have earned her praise within the insurance industry and the California business sector alike.